Saturday, December 10, 2005

Web 2.0 Picks

Del.icio.us just got picked up by Yahoo! and it really was my second favorite web 2.0 site, but there are many more great sites that people should try. This is just a short list of sites that I like, and most likely there are more I am forgetting:


These are in no particular order:
  1. eHub - have to start here because this is the place where I picked most of these from
  2. Odeo - best place for podcasting, I use it mainly to stream podcasts.
  3. Last.fm - not necessarily my favorite site, but I would definitely like it more if I had more time, you can look me up on Last.fm my login is jfromak, and yes I do like Wolf Parade that much
  4. YouSendIt - Send huge files over the net
  5. AllYourWords - Cool concept, but I think it's a dangerous playground for spammers
  6. Springdoo - send email through voice. Something I've wanted for awhile.
  7. Judy's Book - Yeah it competes with Lopico, but I like it (they have way more money).
  8. Squidoo - Seth Godin doesn't like Akron, so I don't like him, but I agree that this type of niche search is the future of the net. Not sure that this is exactly what I'm thinking of but it's a start.
  9. Meebo - AIM always seems to act up on my pcs, I now use Meebo with no problems.
  10. Ning - I don't use it, but I like the idea and I'm looking forward to the apps people create.
  11. Digg - I might not be a geek if it weren't for Digg.
  12. Flock - still a little hesitant, but liking it more.
  13. Netvibes - Great alternative to a big 3 homepage.
  14. Cityfeeds - Good idea, needs more cities.
  15. Riffs - Pretty cool app, but no clear sense of focus.
  16. Instant Domain Search - I just like playing with this.
  17. Lopico - well of course.
I'm sure there are more, but try these out if you haven't already. For more subscribe to eHub's feed.

technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: