Sunday, December 04, 2005

Sea Change

Now that this is my blog and no longer the Lopico blog there are going to be and have been a few changes.

Changes that I've Made:


  • I changed the title to reflect the new scope of the blog

  • I added a Lopico button on the side bar as well as a feedburner counter

  • You can now subscribe to this blog by clicking the feedburner icon

  • Lopico news is now available at Lopico News


What to expect from this blog:

  • As with the addition of the feedburner counter, you can expect me to try out new features from different sites around the web, some of which I will be testing before incorporation into Lopico

  • More about the web and Less about Lopico. I still plan on dedicating the majority of this blog to Lopico, but I would also like to post more about what's happening elsewhere on the web. There are plenty of good blogs about things happening on the net right now, things like web 2.0 and AJAX, but I don't think that there are enough. And the people that run these services and that deserve attention I'm sure don't think that there are enough.

  • More insight into things that I am working on outside Lopico including achrun.org and other side projects.



I look forward to this new blog and hopefully it will be enjoyable.

As always, the more you add the better we get.

No comments: