Some new features:
- Easier navigation thanks to a top row of buttons that allow users to quickly change category - rather than having to revert to the city page.
- Help page/FAQ - answers some questions about usage of the site - including what I believe is one of the biggest obstacles and one that will be addressed even more in my next redesign: adding only the name of your favorite not the address.
- More Categories - about 20 more per city and some cities will have custom categories
- More Cities - 19 new cities have been added with plans for even more in the next few weeks
- A cleaner new look - I've addressed some of the design issues, and since Lopico is becoming more of a "yellow pages" type site I've added some yellow color to my pages
- New Advertising page, and lower cost ads. Yahoo! local may be able to offer some things that I cannot, but they'll never offer a headliner at the price that I'm asking
- And more! Just try it you'll see.
As the title of this post suggests this is still a roll out - so not all cities are ready to go but should be in the next few days.As always, the more you add the better we get!